the Rift

[OPEN] Market Day {Glass Gifts}

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

"Where I am from glass is created by a legendary bird. Or that is how the story goes and she isn't just any ordinary bird. No. She is massive. It would take twenty of us lined up side to side to recreate her wing span. Her size isn't all that leads to her making her way into our stories. You see she is a Phoenix. Born from her own ashes to once again rise in flames. Not many have been lucky enough to witness a sight as awe worthy as the birth of a Phoenix, but those that have report that it is a fiery spectacle that leaves you to wonder if the entire world may burst into flames along with it.

This particular Phoenix adored the ocean. To her nothing compared to the sounds of the ocean whispering tales to the sand, or the taste of the salt upon her tongue. So it is only natural that it would be her chosen place to begin anew. The massive flames from her birth heated the sand under her creating glass. All of the different colors of glass were created by the different emotions that were contained in her passionate flames. There was a different color of glass for each emotion she had experienced in all of her lifetimes.

My favorites were always the color of pastel yellow which was said to be the emotion of love, and the deep red that is thought to be the color representing the great travels and adventures that the bird of flames had seen. Oh! Just imagine the stories that she could tell!"

With a dreamy gaze that came across her face every time that Rei told a story she came back to the present.

"My grandfather told me that story. After he did I used to obsessively walk the shore near home searching for a feather from the bird."

"It is said that those who are able to craft with glass are found to be worthy by the Phoenix from the story." She smiled brightly at everyone who had listened. Rei knew that those in Helovia had their own lore and Gods, but she enjoyed telling the tall tale. It kept her home that was so far away close in an even more special fashion than if she could simply walk back to it. "It truly is a valuable material, what have you made with it so far Nasreen? Eagerness pressed her ears forward, ready to hang on every word that was to come from her friend.

@[Nasreen]
x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 07-30-2014, 03:53 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Dragomir - 07-30-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Sikeax - 07-30-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Elsa - 07-30-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Rei - 07-30-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Leeka - 07-30-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Ilios - 07-30-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 08-04-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Rei - 08-04-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 08-14-2014, 05:45 AM