the Rift

[OPEN] Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

"You're getting dirt in your wounds," a small voice calls from above me, my eyes rising as my lips still work at the fine grass that the healthy land gives us. She's a small mare in both height and built, I remember her clearly, but her name is not one that I can recall. Obviously she's part of my family though, so instead of snapping at a stupid remark, I raise my head and lift a fake brow, ears turning back simultaneously. Finally she reaches me, her eyes seeming to examine my body like a surgeon at the operating table. I guess there's not much of a difference in that though, is there? "But I assume you are lying down for a reason?" Her question is followed by a soft "Hmm?"

"I think my shoulder's broken, and she fucked up my hip too." I grumbled, finally swallowing the remains of my snack before turning my face to search over all of the small cuts and invisible -but painful- bruises. "Who were you fighting anyway?" the forgotten-named mare asks, my eyes focused on a small dribble of blood running from one of the kicks she had gotten in. "Seele." my response was quick and dry, ashamed of how stupid I had been during the fight.

If I could rewatch the entire thing, I wouldn't out of fear of losing my fucking mind. Distracted, wobbly, tripping, and not careful in the littlest bit. Though, I supposed I did stand up and walk away from the scuffle without an actual broken shoulder.. but that did hurt pretty bad. Finally, I peer up from my own dark hide, looking for the soft eyes of the healer, but they fall on her nearly translucent pendulum. The sun, tinted in a soft layer of yellow, was wrapped around her neck, settling carefully on her white and blue chest.

I sigh, ears flipping forward and eyes reaching up to the mare, curious as to how she will go about his healing.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tags: @[Reizend]

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC] - by Agrona - 07-30-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC] - by Reizend - 07-30-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC] - by Agrona - 08-13-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC] - by Reizend - 08-22-2014, 11:34 AM