the Rift

[OPEN] imaginary friends live in imaginary homes [Jay, welcoming]

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
Jahzara

The entire journey to the World's Edge was by far from boring, as the golden princess and even her hallucinations were thoroughly entertained by the Queen's stories and explanations. Jahzara was completely enthralled with the various positions that were available, positions that she never could have dreamed of achieving. It had been so long since she was in anything other than just a regular harem mare, so long since anyone told her that she could be something, that it was nearly overwhelming at the very thought. "I think I shall wait and meet the rest of the herd first. Perhaps over time I can find my calling within the herd." A wise decision for the arabian cross to make, given that she had very little skill set as it was. If the herd was as friendly as Kahlua described, surely there would be someone available to teach her new things until she was able to find her niche.

Time flew by and before she knew it, they were standing at the ruins of the glass wall. Jahzara became slack-jawed as she eyed the shards that littered the earth, having never seen such a sight before. Glass was unavailable everywhere she had lived before, and the closest structures she was used to were the stone ruins of Ilnalia. Curiously she lowered her muzzle to a particularly large shard, watching light shine off of the sharp angles and create prisms of color on the earth. 'Don't touch Jay, it'll hurt. Do like Kahlua is doing...' Archie's advice echoed in her mind, warning her of the dangers of getting too close. As annoying as she found him sometimes, Jahzara was thankful that all the tropical bird was trying to do was look out for her well being. Trying to be extra careful, Jahzara began to carefully step over the glass remnants to catch up to the Queen. Thankfully, even her blind side got through without so much as a scratch.

As they entered the forest, Jahzara's fascincated expression never left. So far, the World's Edge was a beautiful dreamland in her eyes. As the gentle mist played with her legs, beckoning her to delve deeper into the lands, Jahzara grinned. Much like a filly, she stopped in her place to watch the mist settle at her feet before playfully jumping forward to watch it swirl and spiral into the air. Lily was no better, though the mist was not affected in the slightest by her prancing about. Only Jahzara was able to imagine the mist dancing around her friend, and was curious about how tall the mist would rise for fear of losing the purple pony it it. The golden vixen's laughter bounced off the trees as she caught up to Kahlua.

"Speech."
'Hallucinations'

Walking On Air
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: imaginary friends live in imaginary homes [Jay, welcoming] - by Jahzara - 08-14-2014, 04:41 PM