[OPEN] The gods will know
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
OPHELIA
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget

Of course the God of Time did not show up. And of course the God of the Sun did show up. Ophelia watched as a bright light blinded her, and he descended in a fiery orb, and she felt her heart plummet to her hooves. Quickly, the assembled her emotional armor, eyes going from soft to icy in seconds. He did not even give her a sideways glance before regarding Gaucho. Being in his presence was too difficult, not now, knowing that he could destroy her in fire if he so wanted.

The pale princess touched Gaucho on the shoulder with her soft, gray muzzle. "I'll be across the bridge," she muttered, turning to dance her way down the stones, careful to avoid the churning, blue lava. Ophelia cast a backward glance at the stallion, wondering what the God of the Sun had to do with him? Still, that was none of her business, not anymore.

Ophelia waited on the other side of the fiery, blue island, hooves on the edge of the cliffs, looking at the ocean crashing below. Absently, she kicked a few rocks, counting the seconds they took before hitting the frothy surface. Quite a few seconds. There, she would wait until they had finished their conversation.

[[PERSONAL NOTE: this happens BEFORE the quest drop.

Also, Phi will post when Sun God and Gaucho are done :) I don't want to hold anyone up]]

Image by Twistyh-stock @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
The gods will know - by Ophelia - 08-06-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Gaucho - 08-10-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: The gods will know - by God of the Sun - 08-13-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Ophelia - 08-15-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Gaucho - 08-15-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: The gods will know - by God of the Sun - 08-20-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Gaucho - 08-21-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: The gods will know - by God of the Sun - 08-21-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Gaucho - 08-23-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Ophelia - 08-28-2014, 02:02 AM