the Rift

[OPEN] Market Day {Glass Gifts}

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
I can hear my train comin'
The chatty appaloosa that has arrived among the others and seems to know Nasreen fairly well continues in her verbal assault, the stallion tuning his ears towards her as it seems the newly promoted Seer is to begin her work that she had promised. Even though she has said a lot more than Dragomir would have ever considered, the story she tells now is one that is interesting – and he notes with a soft smile chasing his thoughts that Nasreen seems to be surrounded by these tales of wonder, even if this one is not her own.

The Moon has been given a good maiden to whisper to, he thinks quietly, even if her wings have left him further away from her than he might have been if it was one of his equine herd mates. Slowly, the Edge wears away his wariness of the other species, strips his mind of the falsehoods fed to him – but certain things linger, and he cannot deny that though he is growing used to seeing flying horses all around Helovia, it does not change that they are foreign and strange.

That his job, Glazier, was one blessed by whatever Gods that Rei had once lived among, took him as surprise. He had never considered the ability to create objects anything more than a useful hobby, and while he was not one to diminish the pride he felt while working his crafts, he had never viewed it as a sign of being beloved by a massive bird that burned into nothingness and was reborn from ash.

He’s still stuck standing there with a mystified expression on his face while Nasreen is swept away on the currents of her imagination, but slowly the glimmer of her magic at work draws his eyes down to her creation and he marvels at once again getting to be outside the dominating pull of will that it took to utilize the power. When the feather is finished and its brilliant hues glimmer out in the air, he takes in her shock with a smile and a gentle laugh; she had apparently been unaware of her new gifts!

His chuckle dies away as he opens his mouth to speak, offering his minimal experience to the confused but obviously pleased new crafter. "I’d figured the Moon might give her Seer powers," he muses, "I didn’t know it would be the glass magic." His nose lowers as he looks over the creation in the grass, gleaming cheerfully at their hooves.

Now I'm runnin' for my life
memorablemoose & larfsalot @deviantart
dinpattern.com
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 07-30-2014, 03:53 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Dragomir - 07-30-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Sikeax - 07-30-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Elsa - 07-30-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Rei - 07-30-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Leeka - 07-30-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Ilios - 07-30-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 08-04-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Rei - 08-04-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 08-14-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 08-22-2014, 07:40 PM