the Rift

[OPEN] Market Day {Glass Gifts}

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

"You are giving to me?" Rei had watched in awe as Nasreen brought the glass feather into existance. Her gaze flickered from her friend's face to the glass feather. Every fiber of her being urged her to stretch her neck out to grab the feather before the other pegasus could change her mind while another part of her knew that she should probably allow Nasreen to keep the beautiful object.

She flung her neck over her friends in a tight hug, "It is the feather that I never found." Tears filled her voice and welled up in her eyes. "This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me in a long time." Warmth filled her tone as she pulled away from their embrace. Rei butted her muzzle against Nasreen's, "Thank you."

Quietly she reached out and gently lipped the feather up. I wonder how fragile it is? If I break this and Nasreen didn't kill me I believe I would throw myself off of the nearest cliff. Guess I wouldn't have to go far. Inwardly Rei chuckled, oh how she adored this land of the sky. The Caela Insula had brought nothing but happiness to her.

Light filtered through the abundant cherry blossoms casting a rosy hue over the island. Rei watched as one of the pink petals floated to the ground. From side to side it loftily floated; without a sound, not even as it hit the ground. As soon as it ended its descent the petal's role in the tree's life was done. There was no farewell that she could hear. Oh the glory in things that don't last; the happiness in moments that soon fade to past. Would it play out that way for her and her new-found friends?

Rei hadn't ever had true friends. In a land so driven by status those around her had either envied her status or looked down upon her. Many nights she had pressed her weary face into her mother's chest hiding from the unfairness of a filly facing the world friendless.

Shaking her head in an attempt to dislodge the bitterness that had formed Rei reminded herself that what she remembered from before was the past. In Helovia she had a future. In Helovia she had found hope.

"I really do love having you as a friend Nasreen!" Rei practically chirped the words. "I hope that we are able to remain as friends for many years to come." A more serious tone had entered her voice. She wanted Nasreen to hear nothing but the sincerity in the words .

"This on the end looks as if it could be used to tie the feather into my forelock, would you mind tying it in for me?" Her usual brightness had returned, the earlier morose thoughts forgotten.

x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 07-30-2014, 03:53 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Dragomir - 07-30-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Sikeax - 07-30-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Elsa - 07-30-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Rei - 07-30-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Leeka - 07-30-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Ilios - 07-30-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 08-04-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Rei - 08-04-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 08-14-2014, 05:45 AM