the Rift

[OPEN] Market Day {Glass Gifts}

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable

In all of the confusion, steady Dragomir is the first to make any sense. With one of his quiet smiles, he explains that this unexpected talent is a gift from the moon. Could it be true? she wonders. The princess was raised to believe in a vast pantheon of gods and goddesses, and she has even been so blessed as to encounter one face to face. She does not doubt their existence nor their power. But she was also taught from a young age that an encounter with any deity was a rare and sacred occurrence that bore great responsibility. If what he’s saying is true… An overwhelming feeling of joy and terror floods Nasreen’s heart. To have been chosen by a goddess! “Why?” she asks aloud, not realizing that she has spoken until the question is already quivering and shimmering in the space between them. Why me? the girl repeats to herself, watching the spots of color twist and dance around her.

She does not have time to dwell on it for long, however, for Rei is barreling towards her in apparent enthusiasm over the gift. “It is the feather I never found,” the spotted pegasus proclaims, throwing her neck over Nasreen’s in an embrace that takes the princess by surprise. For a moment, she is stiff, but soon enough, she relaxes under her friend’s touch. With a touch of sadness, she realizes that it has been so long since she has been held by anyone like this that the gesture has grown nearly foreign. “This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me in a long time. Thank you,” Rei murmurs brokenly, and Nasreen’s own eyes shine in response. Touched by her new friend’s reaction, she is only too happy to oblige when the mare asks her to help tie the feather into her hair. “Can you kneel?” she inquires before gently grasping the feather. “I don’t want to drop it!”

OOC: Since Zuno’s posted a busy notice, if you’d like to go ahead @[Ilios], Nasreen can do the crest and chain next!

EDIT (9/8/14): Hey guys! I've been having trouble getting posts done, but I want to make sure that you get your items before I potentially go on absent when school starts next week. If you could @[Sikeax], would you chime in so that I can have Nasreen just craft two items in her next reply? Thank you for your flexibility and patience, both of you!

Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 07-30-2014, 03:53 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Dragomir - 07-30-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Sikeax - 07-30-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Elsa - 07-30-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Rei - 07-30-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Leeka - 07-30-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Ilios - 07-30-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 08-04-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Rei - 08-04-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 08-14-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Market Day {Glass Gifts} - by Nasreen - 08-22-2014, 07:40 PM