Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO

I'M THE END OF A HITCHCOCK MOVIE
A LITTLE DARK AND A LOT CONFUSING.

African and Sohalia? But... it didn't make any sense! Africa was the oracle, could with words but... well, fairly useless when it came to defense. With only one wing, what possible ways did she have of defending the herd? And Sohalia? As much as the WildFire's' heart and loins yearned for the white dove, she was no better suited than Africa. Her body was delicate and fragile - in the back of his mind, he could hear her shrieks in the caves, wondering where their daughter had disappeared to. She had...another child too. Where had that one gone? If she couldn't even look after her own children, how was she to run a herd? Lacking in military sense, the God had said. Snorting, Gaucho nodded. He assumed that they had brokered peace with the other herds - selling the might of the Throat for the promise of safety. The idea made him furious. If only Kri could see just how far what she had built, had fallen.

"Gaucho do what Sun say. Gaucho make Throat worthy of Sun." The WildFire's nose curled inwards, touching his shoulder in a gesture of respect. While others might have stayed, delayed and spoken with the God further, Gaucho turned to depart. He had been given orders, and they would be carried out swiftly and efficiently.

He would return to the Throat, but first, one thread had to be wrapped up.

Turning from the God, Gaucho took to the air, gliding neatly towards Ophelia. With his memory returned, suddenly the details of their initial meeting flooded his mind, and although Gaucho was not normally the piecer-together of puzzles, this was one mystery he had the tools to solve.

"When Gaucho find you in Fields... Invasion just happen. Throat attacked by yewwneekorns, but before, My-das and Gaucho attacked by Maww-ja. He lead My-das and Gaucho away, while yewwneekorns attack Throat." His stormy gaze was sincere, but did not appear apologetic. He looked to her horn, and shrugged simply, as if to say, You were a unicorn on the day my home was attacked. I attacked first and asked questions later. I am not sorry. "You were strong then, and strong now. You find broken part of Gaucho, and bring me to Sun. I-" Pausing, he looked at her with a curious intrigue for a moment, before letting his handsome features once again become hard. "-not know why. If you need anything, find Gaucho."

The dun did not take debts lightly. He would aid Ophelia in the future should she ever call upon him, for better or worse. She had done him a great service, and for that, he was grateful. "Gaucho was leader of Dragon's Throat. I go there now. You need Gaucho, I will be there."

He regarded Ophelia for a moment, briefly entranced by her beauty, strength, and knowledge. Confused perhaps by her willingness to help him, given their brief encounter in the past, but enticed all the same. However as his gaze fell upon her two-toned gaze, the thought of another invaded his mind: Sohalia, who also possessed such a gaze. He needed to return to the Throat.

Again, the WildFire curled his neck inwards bowing to the mare who had helped him without reason. Likely their paths would again cross, but for now, the will of the God needed to be carried out.

TAG: Ophelia & God of the Sun| # WC | Notes if needed.

FOXX

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
The gods will know - by Ophelia - 08-06-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Gaucho - 08-10-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: The gods will know - by God of the Sun - 08-13-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Ophelia - 08-15-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Gaucho - 08-15-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: The gods will know - by God of the Sun - 08-20-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Gaucho - 08-21-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: The gods will know - by God of the Sun - 08-21-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Gaucho - 08-23-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Ophelia - 08-28-2014, 02:02 AM