the Rift

secret love [open]

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

The soft pitter-patter of hooves against the ground brought the mare's humming to an end. An ear rotated back so she could listen to the approach, unworried that it might be someone that meant her harm. They were so protective of the Edge, all of them. Whenever there was even the hint of trouble or someone crossing the borders they were there. Their warriors, Mauja, d'Artagnan. Here in the comfort of home there was nothing to worry about. It was only when you ventured out into the other Helovian lands was there danger.

"What have you eaten?"

Her blue eyes open and her head swung around so she could look at the little colt who's hooves she had heard pitter-pattering through the forest. The pale mare smiled at his question and as she looked him over there was no mistaking that he was Mauja's son. "I've found the tastiest clover in all of Helovia." she told the colt. "I could not help myself and look at me now." She giggled to herself, wondering if the boy would believe her and demand to be taken there. It was not her place to tell him about the pleasures of flesh and the results that followed, was it? No she would leave that to his mother. Or, better yet, Mauja.

Another mare entered the scene and greeted them, to which Kou smiled warmly. "Hello." She said to the mare. "I'm Kou."

Messages In This Thread
secret love [open] - by Kou - 09-07-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: secret love [open] - by Tamlin - 09-07-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: secret love [open] - by Faelene - 09-08-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: secret love [open] - by Kou - 09-22-2012, 09:17 AM
RE: secret love [open] - by Tamlin - 09-24-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: secret love [open] - by Faelene - 10-03-2012, 02:05 PM