the Rift

Your war flag proudly standing amid the setting sun

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Whereas before the maiden was appreciative of her company, her hardened face now drips with disgust. A suggestive smile sinks into a frown, and blue lips are pressed together to convey her distaste for the filly. The much larger pegasus appears to be tolerating the rather air-headed young thing, but the Chieftess cares only for the giantess. She is an asset; the golden girl is a problem. Before the little vixen had questioned the Aztec's state of existence she had been doing so well with the flattery. It really is a shame.

The sun's radiant beams reflect off of her rainbow hide, adding to the fierce woman's glamour, but the rays are not nearly as bright as the glare given off by her eye. Anger fuels the flames inside each of them as she stares the filly down. "Of course I am real." Her tone is crisp, and as hardened as her gaze. "What makes you think I am not?" A green shoulder leans into a tree that stands next to the seething beauty. Orange eyes flutter closed as she relieves an itch from the joint of her wings, but are immediately focused on the lass when she has finished. The nonchalant gesture is meant to provide a false sense of comfort for the mares gathered before her, but there is a message nestled inside her actions. The cunning bird is merely preparing for a battle best left to words. Clearly the little fawn has approached them for a reason, and should it to be to claim the militaristic vixen for herself then she had another thing coming.

As outraged as she is towards the dimensionally-confused wench, the vibrant peahen does her best to keep her tongue from saying something she will regret. Instead of doing what her instinct is telling to her to do -- which is to chase the imaginative filly off and be done with it -- she resorts to playing off the lavender's reaction to her. "Yes, what is your name? If you are indeed lost, I could always offer my home to you, as well." Although her belly churns at the idea of bringing the golden girl back as well, the hybrid deems it a worthy sacrifice if only to earn the dappled's trust. "I reside in the Hidden Falls, where I serve as a spy. Should you wish to accompany me there, it is only a short journey North of this wood."

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

{Short and sort of poopy, I'm sorry. @[Jahzara]
BellonA
breathing life into battered bones
background pattern by webtreatsetc.deviantart.com
image credits

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
Your war flag proudly standing amid the setting sun - by Meriwether - 08-23-2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Your war flag proudly standing amid the setting sun - by Meriwether - 08-24-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Your war flag proudly standing amid the setting sun - by Bellona - 08-24-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Your war flag proudly standing amid the setting sun - by Meriwether - 08-25-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: Your war flag proudly standing amid the setting sun - by Meriwether - 08-26-2014, 04:05 PM