the Rift

Your war flag proudly standing amid the setting sun

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
Jahzara

Jahzara beamed up at the dark grey's friendliness, a giggle escaping her lips as she was asked whether or not she was lost. Lily, having nearly gotten whiplash from her desperate attempts at touching the colorful pegasus, gave up and retreated to the palomino's side while panting. Offering a smile to the peahen, Jahzara attempted to explain herself. "Forgive me, I've just never seen anyone that looks like you before. Either of you. Where I came from, winged horses were of myths and legends...I can see Lily, and she is purple, but I understand that no one else can see her. Therefore, I thought you two might be a part of my imagination as well." The vixen felt the blood rush to her cheeks with embarrassment, realizing how ridiculous she must sound to the strangers.

"My name is Jahzara, and I am not lost. But thank you." The mare's ears flicked forward with curiosity as Bellona spoke of her home, however she was a little bit thrown off by her words. While Jahzara was still learning about the other lands, and clearly learning about other types of horses, she was surprised to hear the peahen speak of her...position. Without processing how her words might offend the other mare, Jahzara blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Oh my, you must not be a very good spy then, running around telling people you've just met that you are one." Lily nodded in agreement, a brow raised with disbelief. 'Yeah, she must draw enough attention as it is with that rainbow hide. I feel sorry for the Hidden Falls'

Returning her attention to Meriwether after her unintentional insult, Jahzara further explained why she was in the Threshold. "As I said, I'm not lost. I live in the World's Edge, I was here myself not too long ago. My Queen, Kahlua found me and offered me a wonderful home there! Everyone has been very kind, and the land is beautiful. Everyone seems to have a place where they belong there, a job of sorts. Like her with being a 'spy'." She tossed her head in Bellona's direction without looking away from the dappled. "I...I don't have much skill. But I wanted to help, so I've come to help other equines like Kahlua helped me! If she was willing to help me out, I'm sure she would love to welcome you as well."

"Speech."
'Hallucinations'

Walking On Air
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Your war flag proudly standing amid the setting sun - by Meriwether - 08-23-2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Your war flag proudly standing amid the setting sun - by Meriwether - 08-24-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Your war flag proudly standing amid the setting sun - by Jahzara - 08-25-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Your war flag proudly standing amid the setting sun - by Meriwether - 08-25-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: Your war flag proudly standing amid the setting sun - by Meriwether - 08-26-2014, 04:05 PM