the Rift

[OPEN] Rivers of gold will flow

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

From time to time, I wish I could fly.

It would make some thing a lot easier, but I still do not regret the day I ripped off my wings. There's something thrilling with the taste of your own blood and bones, something private. I wonder too, if I would be far away from here if I could master the air. My heart pushes me towards new territories and lives, new beginnings. But I am stuck.

So I keep returning to the one place I hate the most: Thistle Hell. They are beginning to wither now and it puts a satanic smile on my face. Yes, you go ahead and die, little fuckers. No one will miss you. It almost makes me laugh out loud, but that would look weird. I have already made a fool of myself here more than once and today I wish to remain normal. Or as normal as I possibly can.

I keep walking around aimlessly and only stop to kick thistles to the ground before I move on. They do not deserve my attention nor my time. I am almost ready to turn around and head for the river when my eyes catch something rather spectacular; a purple horse. My body makes a halt while my mind races on to see if my eyes are not deceiving me. No. There's a purple horse further ahead, with antlers and yellow hair.

I am not curious by nature, but this I have to see up close, so I begin to trot towards the poor soul. When I am close enough for her to hear me, for it is a she, I put a smile on my face and slows down. "You are a sight for sore eyes. Have we met before?"

OOC - Windy's finally here to mess things up wooo!
Tags - @[Alija]

Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Rivers of gold will flow - by Alija - 08-27-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Rivers of gold will flow - by Windwalker - 08-27-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Rivers of gold will flow - by Alija - 09-03-2014, 11:58 PM