the Rift

[PRIVATE] amazing. [argen]

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time
Argen & Solomon
the darkest burning star

Solomon, gently on his bonded's croup, awoke. Blinking, the young dragon shifted his weight and looked around. It was night now, and he looked on towards the silver woman they had met upon their arrival in Helovia. His groggy eyelids drooped heavily over his yellow eyes, but he let loose a rumbling trill towards the girl. The bronze was surprised by this mare's presence, but he welcomed it all the same. Standing, the growing serpent stretched and yawned. Crawling up Argen's back, the dragon used his master's shoulder to drop to the ground. Looking up at the sky, matching the two next to him, the still waking dragon simply waited.

"My mind works in curious ways. I cannot tell you why it interests me, oh so much." Argen looked at Aylin, tilting his head some and tipping his blonde forelock from his eyes. "It is frustrating to me that you let yourself stay in a state of stagnancy, praying to some creatures that are no more than you or I, thinking they exist as gods." He wanted to tell her it was stupid, that she was being dumb and childish. He wanted her to understand, but he also wanted to kick her in the head and attempt to dislodge her clogged and clouded thoughts on these gods. Mira, a gentle and kind mare the boy had met on his journey, had confirmed to him that gods did not exist. Her intelligence was vast, and it was her that pointed him in the direction of Helovia, all the while telling him of lore from other territories.

Mira had told him of horses that disguised themselves as gods, only to be demolished in their lies by their followers. She had also told him about a mare that entranced an entire herd of stallions to believe she was the goddess of all living beings, only to be slaughtered during childbirth by an invading warlord. This world was treacherous, and godliness was a shallow tale. "You didn't ask me to come here, either, but here I am." This time he gave her a sly smirk, lighting his handsome face with charm and allure.

Messages In This Thread
amazing. [argen] - by Aylin - 06-28-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: amazing. [argen] - by Argen - 08-26-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: amazing. [argen] - by Aylin - 08-26-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: amazing. [argen] - by Argen - 09-06-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: amazing. [argen] - by Aylin - 09-06-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: amazing. [argen] - by Argen - 10-03-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: amazing. [argen] - by Aylin - 10-05-2014, 08:55 PM