the Rift

and we'll never be royals

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Rei played tag with the leaves that tumbled from the leaves. Dashing through the Threshold she performed an intricate tango with the Orangemoon breeze. Consumed with the intricate footwork in dancing through the thick trees and underbrush the leopard pegasus didn't even notice the equine present until one of her exuberant bucks nearly sent he careening into the mare. Pulling up short Rei skidded to a stop in a movement that was rather graceless.

Embarrassed by her display her brown eyes lowered to the ground as a blush crept across her features. "Ever have those days where just being alive is just so grand?"

Her mouth had already set itself into motion for more words to spout forth some greeting but she was left stunned by the injuries that her eyes fell upon.

"Let me know what to do to help." Please don't offer any suggestions, silently she begged. The words had passed from her lips on their own accord before Rei could give them much thought. There was no way that Rei could allow the mare to go without being looked over but she herself was not medically inclined nor did she have the desire to be so.

"You need a healer." Looking around them she hoped that one would miraculously pop out from one of the nearby bushes. Being rude would be out of the question, but Rei certainly did not have the stomach for checking the wound out herself; even if she did she would be clueless as what to do anyways. Even to her untrained eye she could tell that the gash on the dark horse's face wasn't healing correctly. It looked infected.

"I am Rei of Dragon's Throat and the forest is the Threshold of Helovia. Welcome. Consider Helovia home, and consider me a friend."

Better days are ahead of you. Don't doubt that. Although the words didn't audibly pass between them the dual colored mare sent the message with the look that she sent the newcomer. Although the beautiful mare didn't seem to be much younger than herself Rei couldn't help but want to take her under her wing.

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
and we'll never be royals - by Blythe - 09-06-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: and we'll never be royals - by Rei - 09-07-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: and we'll never be royals - by Blythe - 09-07-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: and we'll never be royals - by Rei - 09-08-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: and we'll never be royals - by Blythe - 09-10-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: and we'll never be royals - by Blythe - 09-17-2014, 11:18 AM