the Rift

son of the earth [hototo, ophelia, earth god, open]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

A rumble in the earth signals the approach of the father of the Earth, his hooves making sounds like thunderclaps as he travels swiftly in the desert of his banished brother, the Sun. The gathering increases before he makes it, a jolly smile pulled across his bearded face and the aged face looking youthful as ever, a passion seeping out from the emerald eyes.

"Welcome to the world, my son!" the Earth bellows happily as he comes to an abrupt halt, the massive bay giving a proud glance to all in company of Ktulu and his new son, Hototo. He looks toward Ophelia, a warm smile on his face. "Thank you for being ever watchful of your sister as she carried my son," his voice is suddenly cordial, though the happy mood is not misplaced for even a moment. "Your care and loyalty will not be forgotten by me."

Reaching a massive wing out toward Midas, the God gently touches the shoulder of the tobiano. "Hototo is the son of the Earth," he says in response to the stallion's inquiry, a bright, prideful smile tacked upon charred lips.

Walking a bit closer to the tired mother, the Earth God drips his horned head down to her eye level. Extending a gentle touch forward, the God closes his eyes, summoning a glistening water to rise from the dried earth of the desert, which hovers in the air not far from Ktulu's face. "Drink and it will restore your energy." Next, and finally, his attention is turned down to the small colt, a look of wonder taking over the wise eyes of the Earth God.

"My son, the Earthsinger," the God whispers mysteriously toward the young colt, a soft nudge being place on his shoulder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: son of the earth [hototo, ophelia, earth god, open] - by God of the Earth - 09-23-2012, 04:01 PM