the Rift

[OPEN] this place was a shelter

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

What if this whole crusade's a charade
And behind it all there's a price to be paid

She couldn’t see me. I know this because she just walked right on by me without even a glance or a hesitation, not a single notice. It’s not like I haven’t started to get used to the notion of being nobody since the Time God decided that’s what I needed to be in order to become someone else, but it doesn’t ever get any less bothersome.

Especially because I’m pretty sure that I know her, that girl that just walked by.

I watch her dark figure keep on going ahead, wondering from where it is I can recall her face; she smells like no where, and I’ve never seen her at home, but I know her.

Silently, I pick up a trot and follow after her, a ghost trail of hoof prints crushing into the fine layer of snow as I pass over it, golden eyes glimmering with a curiosity that I can’t feed, bleeding into the desperation of that fact. She seems sad, too young to be alone, and I know how she feels in some ways if not all. It feels like eternity since I’ve played with Erebos, Aithniel, Asch, Arya… all my friends are unreachable, more like wind than the companions they once were.

I guess that’s why I’m out here alone; I can’t be in much danger if no one can see or hear me, and its not like anyone can miss me.

Suddenly, an idea strikes me as I watch the hoof prints in the snow beneath me trail out behind my body, and with a devious smile I launch forward at a canter and proceed to try and run loops around the unsuspecting girl that I somehow know but can’t place.

Can she see the prints? Will it scare her?

It’d be awfully funny if it did.

[ OOC: INVISIBLE RIKYN ATTACCCCKKKKKK ~ Thistle Sister is coming tooooo. ]
@[Aithniel]
For the blood on which we dine
Justified in the name of the Holy and the Divine.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
this place was a shelter - by Jorogumo - 09-11-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Rikyn - 09-11-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Aithniel - 09-16-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Jorogumo - 09-19-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Rikyn - 09-19-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Aithniel - 09-19-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Jorogumo - 09-27-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Rikyn - 09-30-2014, 12:29 PM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Aithniel - 09-30-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Jorogumo - 10-02-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Rikyn - 10-04-2014, 09:26 AM