the Rift

[OPEN] Can You Hear The Silence?

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

I don't recall traversing this meadow before, and at night I find it strangely peaceful. For once, I feel... not so worried about needing to stir up trouble. There's no one around as far as I can tell, and the wildlife I might hunt is asleep. Really, I should be sleeping, too. But every now and then, I like to stay up late. The moon above lights enough of the meadow so I can see where I'm going. But as I wander, there's something.. strangely familiar. Familiar, but foreign.... A scent. Wafting through the air, whirling into my nostrils, into my lungs. With the first exhale, it clicks what it is.

It's her.

I sniff the air, trying to pinpoint the scent, hopping along the moonlit grasses. She reeks of fear and loneliness, a combination that I'm all too familiar with. I peer out, and finally I see her form, moving awkwardly. A frown comes across my face. Did she follow me here, how did she find me? I thought I left all that behind, but here she is, in Helovia. Is there no escape? All the fucked up shit that we left behind, and a living, breathing memory of it comes waltzing back into my life. I pump my wings, slowly lifting into the sky. When I have my balance, I fly toward her, and upon nearing her I dive toward the ground, carving up grass and sod as I skid to a halt just in front of her, my wings broad enough to block some of the moonlight that shines down. But not enough that she won't be able to figure out who I am. Not enough that it isn't obvious I know who she is, the distaste plain my hard green eyes. Adelis.

"Sister."

@[Adelis]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Can You Hear The Silence? - by Adelis - 09-10-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Arvakl - 09-12-2014, 01:39 AM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Adelis - 09-16-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Arvakl - 09-18-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Adelis - 09-25-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Arvakl - 10-12-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Adelis - 11-12-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Arvakl - 11-18-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Adelis - 11-22-2014, 10:04 PM