the Rift

Sea Legs (open)

Lumina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lumina skidded to a stop next to the mysterious mare. Her gaze was still locked on the six horns protruding from the other unicorn's head. "Hi there. You called for me?" Lumina dipped her head in greeting. Suddenly, she was dumbstruck. Why had she chased down this unique mare? Out of curiosity, perhaps? Curious about her many horns, or why she had been galloping through the ocean like a maniac? Or maybe Lumina was lonely. She had been accepted into Dragon's Throat, but she hadn't talked to Breeze since. Her more recent acquaintance, Psyche, had not been an enjoyable dame to spend time with. Lumina clenched her jaw at the mere thought of it; how could one species be better than another? Be it a horn or wings or nothing at all on one's body, the heart was what really mattered. Unicorns could be cruel and evil. Breeze was a perfect example of the opposite; he was a pegasus, but Lumina considered him a friend. He was kind and charming, not at all like Pysche made winged horses out to be.

That, however, was beside the point. Lumina withdrew from her thoughts and focused on her current situation and original question. She repeated it in her head: Why had she chased down this unicorn? Lumina ran her gaze across the elegant roan's coat. Various scrapes covered her muscled side, and they looked rather fresh.

Lumina looked at the red-and-white mare in the eyes. "Greetings," she began coolly, "I am Lumina. I noticed you having a bit of a..." She raked through her vocabulary for a fitting word. "A bit of an outburst. I suppose my own curiosity led me to ask if anything in particular was wrong. Now I can see that your side is scraped. I know it's really not my place to ask, but how did that happen? Did another horse attack you? Oh, and that's quite a cluster of horns you have. They're very interesting."

Walk Walk Walk
Think Think Think
"Talk Talk Talk,"

Messages In This Thread
Sea Legs (open) - by Sorcha - 09-19-2012, 06:54 PM
RE: Sea Legs (open) - by Lumina - 09-20-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: Sea Legs (open) - by Sorcha - 09-21-2012, 06:57 AM
RE: Sea Legs (open) - by Lumina - 09-23-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Sea Legs (open) - by Sorcha - 09-24-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Sea Legs (open) - by Lumina - 09-28-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: Sea Legs (open) - by Sorcha - 09-30-2012, 06:16 PM