the Rift

[OPEN] Can You Hear The Silence?

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

It takes her only a few seconds to recognize my face, as I had guessed. The look of hope and desire for love and acceptance on the wingless sister's face is downright sickening. Ugh, grow a pair, you cow. My eyes stay hard -- unforgiving, unsympathetic. I don't know what she did to deserve the beatings mother gave her, but I'm sure there was a good reason for everything. She reaches toward me, her voice, her eyes, everything about her searching for the love that I've never had for her. Doesn't she know that by now? If I loved her, I wouldn't have left her behind. I'd have taken her with me and saved her from a loveless home. As she reaches for me I turn my head, keeping her from reaching me. "Don't touch me, filth." I scrutinize her appearance as I step away and to the side. She's like a bag of bones, but less bruised and scabbed than when I last saw her. Good for her, I suppose. I clack my teeth at her, a warning that she shouldn't dare to touch me. I tuck my wings against my side, and reach toward her - avoiding contact - to sniff her scent. "You do not smell as you once did." She must have taken up with one of the herds here. I stare at her, as if waiting for her to respond. But my observation is rhetorical, and I really don't care where she's living. "How are mother and father?" Now that is something I'm interested in knowing. When I left I was in a screaming fit of rage. My father biting back tears with a broken heart, my mother screaming back in shock. I was tired of my mother's strict, domineering ways. Sick of all of those twats. But now that I'm here, I'm curious as to what happened after I left. I suppose I'll wait for her reply before I ask what the HELL she's doing in the same land that I'm in. I flick my tail with growing irritation at her trembling, and I shout at her. "Speak!"

WC: 351
Tag: @[Adelis]
OOC: Fuck man. Arvakl is just.. pfft. And how is this so short?

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Can You Hear The Silence? - by Adelis - 09-10-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Arvakl - 09-12-2014, 01:39 AM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Adelis - 09-16-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Arvakl - 09-18-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Adelis - 09-25-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Arvakl - 10-12-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Adelis - 11-12-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Arvakl - 11-18-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Can You Hear The Silence? - by Adelis - 11-22-2014, 10:04 PM