the Rift

[DROP] In a kingdom by the sea | Plain NSS Drop

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Call my name and save me from the dark

The purple antlered doe smiled softly as the foal came cantering through the rain to her presumed mother. Alija watched the pair and sighed softly before turning back to the smoke wrapped raven curiously. The female bird was stunning with her shinny feathers and the rolling purple and black smoke rolling from her tiny form. The healer took no notice that the others seemed to ignore her presence, it wasn't like she mattered nearly as much as the bird protecting the feathers. The smokey creature's voice pricked her interest as she watched the others she thought quietly of her most interesting story. She wondered vaguely if the bird meant something that had actually happened to them, or something they made up on the spot; she chose a story from her past.

Once the filly was done she spoke her own tale. The doe's voice was even, but loud enough to be heard easily by all. "I was born into a herd of nasty warriors, all my herd did was fight among themselves or murder other herds. I made the mistake one time of asking my Father why they killed others, he told me before he beat me, 'Because we can.' All foals were forced to fight each other every day, and it did not matter how much smaller or larger you were than the others, if you were breathing, you were fighting." Her kind voice broke softly as the memory splashed red and sticky through her mind, "I remember one time when the largest and oldest colt in the herd was to spar with the smallest filly. She was only a month old and he was nearing a year." Steel blue eyes flashed to the filly before sliding back to the bird and wrapping up her story, "Lets just say the fight was over quick..." Shivering the mare watched the bird silently brooding over the terrible thoughts.

"Speech" 'Wonderings'
Tag;;
Words;; 317
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In a kingdom by the sea | Plain NSS Drop - by Alija - 09-27-2014, 09:38 PM