the Rift

[OPEN] this place was a shelter

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel listened to this beautiful stranger as the wind brushed through her child's mane that was just starting to fall over, the golden edges catching what little light was left of the day. Her expression remained still, even if this girl's words resonated deep within her sou. How, how could her wings be freedom when they could cause so much destruction. Illynx had told her of the wild, wicked ways of the pegasus, and even now she could feel a fire in a blood that took willpower to tame.

How could this slavery to her own emotion be freedom at all? She tried to shrug off how the stranger made her feel, but the curious glint in her molten silver eyes betrayed the soft movement of her shoulders. "Maybe they think I am inferior," she said. "But Illynx explained to me that they have reason to be, and I need to prove to them that I am not what they fear and dislike - that I am more."

She frowned. "They do not feel like armor," she said, looking down at her wings. "They feel like a war." Aithniel listened then as the topic changed to that of Rikyn, and she smiled, nodding. "Oh, he's a new ghost," she explained further.

Aithniel watched out of the corner of her eye as snow started to build up. What she didn't expect was that it would come flying at her. On instinct, she used her childish wing as a shield and felt the snow hit it. She narrowed her eyes in his direction, jumping forward to pummel her brother, tiny, cloven hooves bared. But, he wasn't there. She saw snow puff, and she quickly ran closer.

"Rikyn!" she cried. Game over. "Are you okay?"

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
this place was a shelter - by Jorogumo - 09-11-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Rikyn - 09-11-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Aithniel - 09-16-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Jorogumo - 09-19-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: this place was a shelter - by Rikyn - 09-19-2014, 10:14 AM