the Rift

Sea Legs (open)

Sorcha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The dainty bay addressed Sorcha. What a long-winded thing she was. Normally, Sorcha might have been annoyed with the banter. But, though she woudn't admit it, it was good to hear a friendly voice after all she'd been through. A cold smile curled her lips as she watched the flowered girl look her over. If that bear had just minded its own bloody business.. she thought heatedly. Sorcha wished she could say that she ripped the mongrel from head to toe, but the encounter had not gone her way. Every battle could not be won. And somehow, it was apparent that she needed a bit of a scare to give her some sense of caution.

"Yeah, guess I did go a bit haywire." The patched vixen remarked. "I'm Sorcha. I had a nasty encounter with a bear and a block-headed stallion out in the woods. The bear got a lucky shot." Gesturing to the long scrapes on her side, Sorcha explained her scuffed up hide to Lumina while remembering the stallion, Coris. The mouthy dog had come crashing into her own fight, and had the audacity to call her foolish. Foolish for defending herself? Because a little mare like herself shouldn't be fighting to save her own life? Some boys just never developed any common sense. With a soft sigh, Sorcha let her gaze drift over the ochre stranger. Her own body was nothing like the effeminate bay's. It was built well, but was visibly hardened. The horns along her own brow were sharpened and cruel, lacking that magical look most single-horned's had. Interesting, to say the least. "My horns have been there all my life. Not sure why I've got six. They come in handy, though."

Messages In This Thread
Sea Legs (open) - by Sorcha - 09-19-2012, 06:54 PM
RE: Sea Legs (open) - by Lumina - 09-20-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: Sea Legs (open) - by Sorcha - 09-21-2012, 06:57 AM
RE: Sea Legs (open) - by Lumina - 09-23-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Sea Legs (open) - by Sorcha - 09-24-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Sea Legs (open) - by Lumina - 09-28-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: Sea Legs (open) - by Sorcha - 09-30-2012, 06:16 PM