the Rift

[OPEN] If I Could Be Your Angel

Muriel Posts: 54
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 6 Years 4 Months
Brit

Masculine tone reached out to wrap round delicate pink ears, snagging attention away from tracing designs out of the clouds above, hard as it was with the fog of the cold blurring clarity of vision. Blinking lavender eyes, Muriel struggled a little to roll to her side, the width of two wings making it exponentially harder when attempting to stand with it pinned beneath her weight. Curving her neck to look for the speaker, her eyes fell upon a pale form, a dark face, a dracon. Puzzled amber eyes, warm and bright in the washed out late autumn atmosphere. Handsome, she realized idly, though Muriel was never one to let it cloud her mind too heavily. Kicking and carefully rolling to avoid her wings, the pastel beauty danced and tiptoed to her deep fuchsia hooves and swiveled to meet the mystery male.

Excitement danced on her slim, pretty features as she tentatively approached the stallion, lavender orbs inviting as they attempted to catch warm amber. Only realizing that the words that had caught her attention were exactly that - words. A question, in fact. Muriel was not one to become easily embarrassed, especially over something that brought her joy, and so her answer was smooth and unbothered. "Rolling, spending some energy. The clouds are peaceful to look at, though not exactly comfortable for extended periods laying on your spine," she laughed, warm and homely, a housewife's perhaps or maybe a loving mother. Innocent, however. Muriel was a rather naive soul, too pure perhaps, and it translated in every word she gave to Argen.

The reptile upon his withers only strengthened her curiosity, reminding her of Fina in the way it was otherworldly. Much like all of Helovia was. "My name is Muriel," she offered kindly, smile clearly translating that she was hoping to spark conversation, interested in this handsome male with the stunning dracon. Though as she ventured closer, she couldn't get her eyes of those warm, nearly glowing amber eyes. Radiating warmth that didn't match the chilled tone of his voice, the set of his features. Never one to conceal her thoughts, nor censor her words, Muriel shyly smiled.

"Your eyes are beautiful, and your companion is very handsome," she murmured, flicking her own gems between the two things in question, her smile bright and clueless. Soft feathered wings caressed her sides, shielding her nearly completely from the chill with her double appendages. Unassuming, easy prey for the stallion should he choose to betray her in such a way. Likely, too. Who wouldn't want to tarnish such innocence?

Muriel
I've been waiting to smile for awhile now
Image Credit
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 09-22-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 10-03-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Argen - 11-02-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 11-27-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Argen - 12-19-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 12-20-2014, 07:31 PM