the Rift

[PRIVATE] so familiar a gleam

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

“Voodoo!” She called out in delight one she spotted the familiar form, standing out in the midmorning sun against the winter vegetation around them. Luck was certainly on her side today and she couldn’t be more pleased how the day was setting up to turn out. Certainly a wonderful start, at the very least. Hemlock circled higher, on the pretense that he was scouting for mice in the long grass, but it was pretty obvious that he was just trying to avoid the meeting for as long as possible. A little bit of curiosity peaked at the sight of the white fox, companions always brought out the friendly side in him, but still he remained in the air – grumbling softly through their mental connection in broken words she could just barely catch.

Brushing this off, Alysanne picked up a much quicker gait to close the gap between her and the unicorn who she promptly moved to greet him by bumping her muzzle gently against his. “I hope I didn’t interrupt you or anything but I was hoping to run into you. It’s been too long, my friend. I need more starlight races with you in my life.” The smile on her expression was bright now, happy to have this familiar pair before her again. It was such a fond memory, that night – nothing but them, the waves and the stars. Taking a step back and relaxing, emerald eyes flickered down to find the fuzzy white companion. “And Ouija! So good to see you again, little one. Though you’re not quite so little anymore!” She lowered her head here to whicker a separate greeting to the fox. Was the last time they had seen each other back in the caves?

“Hemlock…” She glanced up to the owl who had lowered his altitude somewhat while she was distracted, only to circle back up at her look. “Well he’ll come say hi in a moment.” Probably, anyway. Normally his curiosity got the better of his anger issues but he was quite the stubborn little owl sometimes. “How have you been, Voodoo? Is it as chilly in the Throat as it is everywhere else?” Frostfall had certainly arrived with a vengeance this year.

Alysanne</style>
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.</style>

image credits
table by boom <3

@[Voodoo]
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
so familiar a gleam - by Alysanne - 10-09-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Alysanne - 10-12-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Voodoo - 10-12-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Alysanne - 10-12-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Voodoo - 10-13-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Alysanne - 10-14-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Voodoo - 10-29-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Alysanne - 10-30-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Voodoo - 11-22-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Alysanne - 11-28-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Voodoo - 12-04-2014, 04:12 PM