the Rift

[OPEN] As dark as day, as cold as fire.

Naira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Naira

Naira's head shot up and she held her head high and alert as another voice joined her own in the ghostly night. This stranger asked if she meant him. Meant him what? The senseless question formed in her mind. "What do you mean?" she asked in a deep, but soft voice. Her head shot up and ears pinned back at her own voice. It sounded so strange....so...normal.

She watched him peer into the cave, and used the opportunity to back up. She walked about three steps backwards, the action was done with speed, and one would not know she moved if they were not watching her. She gazed down at the stallion; she towered over him, as he provided a name. Vale.

He asked her name. Her name....what was it? Ah, yes. "My name?" she giggled. The simple sound was twisted and wrong, poisonous. "Naira," she said lightly. "I do not sleep, and the cold is bothersome indeed," she answered his second question.

Her brilliant blue gaze turned slowly to another who presented himself in the company. She had heard his voice from within the cave before, but she though it was in her head.

The devil? Was it really him?

"Is the devil not the source of evil? Does he not kill and harm and bring sadness? Does he not ruin and break what is beautiful? If you are the truly the devil, tell me, where is my master? Is he searching for me?" she inquired in a childish voice, curiously. With wide eyes she looked at him, waiting for an answer. Her master was after all, a puppet of the devil.

Her ears fell back and she bit at the ice beneath her at his calling for her. I am no pet. She thought she spoke the words aloud, but they never came. That was what she was after all; a weapon disguised as simply, a pet.

She gazed distastefully at the grass he revealed and provided. Her appetite was useless, it ran off long before. Instead the magnificence that was her eyes followed him into the cave, and soon after she followed hesitantly.

"Come Vale," she said lightly, girlishly, but still so twisted and venomously. Almost as if Vale was hers, her pet.

OCC: No problem at all Vale! Thanks for joining! :), also, should I tag Vale? XD
Tag;; @[Vale]

Born in cold blood.
Marco Monetti At Flicker.com

Messages In This Thread
As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-12-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Vale - 10-12-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Panzram - 10-12-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-13-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Vale - 10-13-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Panzram - 10-13-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-14-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Vale - 10-18-2014, 10:04 PM