the Rift

If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open}

Baldur Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ONLY A WARRIOR knows
the true meaning of war

A pleased smile came across his dark lips, and the stallion listened as the two mares commented the land he came from. No wonder they'd never heard of it...
It lied far away from this land, too far actually. He looked at the ground and thought of his lonely mother, Amora.
'I wonder what's she's up to, that old mare. She must've seen at least 20 summers by now.'
He looked up again and looked at the two mares. One was black and white, while the other one was green and reddish brown. Great contrast, actually, between the two mares. The only thing that they had in common were their beautiful eyes.

Baldur had always been kind of a charmer, and he loved to impress mares. But since the black and white unicorn didn't look as old as the other one, a fatherly feeling settled down inside of him.
The giant shifted his minty glance between the two, before he decided to answer Aylin first.
"Yes, dear Aylin. Kirinia lies far away from here. And I have no thoughts of returning there anytime soon," he smiled and lowered his head to their height. He knew that he was bigger than the most, and he took the advantage of being huge.
His glance turned to Xira, still keeping the smile.

"I have heard of neither your land or herd, which suggests it is not close by. I was a bit of a wanderer myself, once."
He raised a 'brow. He haven't imagined her as a traveler, even though it was understandable since she had wings to rely on.
A small amount of jealousy filled him, but disappeared just as fast.
'No time for such foolish emotions,' he thought and took a deep breath.
"As I told this horned mare, Kirinia is not exactly close to this landscape..." He was going to continue about the Tuuli when she spread her wings. He suddenly realized that her companion had flown away. What?

He turned to Aylin once again and his eyes filled up with a warm tone of sea-blue. She came from... The Foothills, right? Eeyup, that had to be it.
It sounded a bit calmer than the Dragon's Throat, and he need a calm place.
The stallion lifted one of his heavy hooves and started to move against Aylin. The smile on his lips got wider, and he laughed deeply.
"Young mare, is the herd named the Foothills nice?"

Word count: 407
OOC: Going to join the Foothills/Qian :3

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open} - by Baldur - 09-16-2012, 04:22 AM
RE: If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open} - by Baldur - 09-25-2012, 02:32 PM