the Rift

[OPEN] Winter Roosting [Open!]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

They lurked as one of the edge of the small group, watching the goings on. He really had no say in what happened anymore.... To be honest he couldn't bring himself to really come out and speak to anyone anymore. Twice he had left the Edge. The first to follow his dreams and to prove he could handle himself without his dam.... The second for love.... Both times he had returned only a few months later with a sad and slightly more hardened heart. His bonded lurked near by as well, eager to pounce on both Loretta and Kasai. It had been so long since she had seen either one. Even if Kasai was more familiar than Loretta.... In fact, the only reason she wanted to pounce either was to play...

It was not until Archibald and Loretta began to leave than Aaron revealed his presence. Slowly the draft knight stepped out from the treeline near Thor. His voice was much quieter than it had been in the past. A sign that life had taken it's toll on the young stallion. "Welcome home Thor and Romani." Alanna stepped from the trees as well, her red tipped tail wagging happily.

Aaron certainly no longer looked like the young colt who had so eagerly fought to call the Edge home. Nor the colt who had settled in as one of the first Glaziers of the Edge. He looked almost haunted. His eyes were tired, his frame much skinnier. Alanna however had remained very much herself. Aaron found his nights haunted by the deaths of his sisters and mother, and the disappearance of his love Kimber. Perhaps this was the Gods way of punishing him for not saving them all. Or maybe, he was just to hard on himself. Either way, he was surprised at himself for allowing anyone else to see him this way.... Then again, Romani had been there when he had to come home like a dog with his tail tucked from the Foothills when the Grey took over. Thor had become the GentleHeart the same day he became a Glazier. The history was there, the friendships were there, should the pair choose to remember...

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

ooc - kick me if this was over, but i had to post him here for some reason.
Aaron
A Shepherd I Shall Be, For Thee, My Lord, For Thee
Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand
That My Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command
So I Shall Flow A river Forth To Thee
And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
x - x

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Winter Roosting [Open!] - by Romani - 10-02-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Winter Roosting [Open!] - by Thor - 10-03-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Winter Roosting [Open!] - by Romani - 10-05-2014, 10:27 AM
RE: Winter Roosting [Open!] - by Archibald - 10-05-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Winter Roosting [Open!] - by Thor - 10-05-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Winter Roosting [Open!] - by Romani - 10-11-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Winter Roosting [Open!] - by Archibald - 10-18-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Winter Roosting [Open!] - by Aaron - 10-19-2014, 03:12 AM
RE: Winter Roosting [Open!] - by Thor - 10-20-2014, 12:01 AM