the Rift

[OPEN] I'm capable of anything

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

Serenity's large, golden eyes widened when Ampere asked her what she was doing here. The starry mare swallowed hard, feeling blood rush to the tips of her dark ears. What was she supposed to say? She followed anyway? That she would willingly be late to her patrol with Gaucho because she was nervous around the big stallion? "I saw no one, no," she clarified and then cleared her throat, looking down at her hooves. "Well, I followed you here. I wanted to see what a first patrol would look like with you instead of Gaucho," she admitted.

Honesty is the best policy.

Right?

Ampere called this place the Ancient Rotunda, and she could see why. It was overgrown, but still lovely. Glass of many colors painted the ceiling in a rainbow, and she smiled, looking up. The massive structure had obviously been important, but now it was a powerful reminder of history. If only they could create something so grand now. If only they could be as brilliant and unified as the ancients. Serenity was surprised to hear that this had been Ampere's first time being here, and she shrugged her wings slightly at the statement of wonder.

"For something so beautiful, it must have been important," she replied softly.

Serenity was surprised at anyone being gladdened by her presence. If she was not a nuisance to many, then she was in the way. Her lack of training fighting, flighty nature and inability to communicate well made her rather difficult to get along with - at least she thought so. She was always having to ask questions, rely on others for information that she should have been able to find herself. Honestly, she felt like a drain.

"I am glad... you are glad," she replied back, smiling with a big, beautiful, innocent expression. Serenity was unburdened and untainted by the world, despite her traumatic past. All the terrors seemed to roll off of her, never sticking to the starry skin or seeping past her large, golden eyes.

The stallion's question made her frown. "I did not see any child in the Dragon's Throat when I left," she answered. "So I am not sure where this Kari would even be. If he is not home, we cannot search the entirety of this land for him, right? Certainly he would know where home is and to go back?" Did that make her unkind? She had flown for weeks alone as a child to escape prejudice and slavery. A boy should be able to simply fly back home alone.

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
I'm capable of anything - by Ampere - 10-10-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Bucephalus - 10-12-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Serenity - 10-13-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Ampere - 10-16-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Bucephalus - 10-23-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Serenity - 10-27-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Ampere - 11-02-2014, 01:37 AM