[OPEN] If I Could Be Your Angel

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time
ARGEN
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives
Argen listened as she spoke. Her voice was smooth and welcoming. It was not the muted honey that was Aylin's voice, even alluring with her raging anger towards him and his towards her, but he liked this voice nonetheless. Almost subconsciously, Argen moved closer to the pink female. His eyes did not leave her's for a moment, even when she looked to Solomon. "I am Argen, this is Solomon." He nodded towards the bronze creature that seemed to stand taller. The reptile climbed up his bondmate's crest to rest on his poll, a far better venue to watch the dual-winged woman. She thinks you're handsome. Argen told his dragon, lifting a brow some and flicking his tail against his hocks. His lightning yellow eyes widened as she spoke of him. Naturally, the compliment went to his head. The bronze's chin lifted and his chest puffed out. Even in his young age, the royal dragon was proud of his heritage as exactly that--royal. He was handsome, and it was excellent for this mare to point it out. Argen shook his head, shaking his dragon along with it. Go hunt. Argen's mental command was followed by a hiss from his dragon and a dark cloud of smoke being puffed into his face, but Solomon was obedient. Extending his wings, the young drago drifted until he caught a rift of warm air that carried him high and far away.

Taking another step forward, Argen lowered his muzzle some, his face softening, as he extended his lips towards Muriel. "You are an exquisite creature yourself, Muriel." Argen turned his body some to stand parallel to her, but facing the opposite direction, so that the left sides of their faces were nearly touching cheek to cheek. "You seem interesting, too. Tell me about yourself." The silver's voice dropped some, his deep tone becoming more gritty and husky. His lids dropped some as well, his amber eyes luring her in. The brute took a few steps forward again, hoping to press his barred shoulder against her's. He turned his head, moving to groom the space where her wings met her shoulder. He side-eyed her, before touching her, looking for the invitation.

She had every avenue to run away, especially with dual-wings that Argen only imagined were more powerful than single wings, but he hoped she did not. There was something about her that pulled the stallion in--and something about him, too, and it pleaded to hang between his legs and devour the mare's innocence--but Argen would keep the hunger, the lust, the beast at bay until she was beckoning for him to be released.

[ @[Muriel] Argen is a monster, and so am I. Sorry for changing tables!]

We are the long forgotten sons
And daughters that don't belong to anyone
We are alone under this sun
We work to fix the work that you've undone
</style>

please tag argen in all posts

Messages In This Thread
If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 09-22-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 10-03-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Argen - 11-02-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 11-27-2014, 12:45 AM