[OPEN] - - - where once I walked
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

Gaucho had changed. Although his body was still as primitive and sculpted as ever, he burned brighter than he ever had before. Literally. The dreamcatcher was no longer in his antlers - hardened by Midas' gold and left as a beacon to direct his herd into the cave systems, it had been chewed upon (and likely partially digested) by the wraith Ranjiri. However his antlers were not barren: they were marked by golden symbols that pulsed and glowed with a warm light, placed there by the God of the Sun himself. It was not just his antlers that displayed an affinity towards the fiery diety: Gaucho's wings also burned brightly with flames that danced upon his wing tips.

From the sky, the WildFire descended.

He had met the dark mare below before - with Africa - and remembered her easily. She had come to their herd during a tumultuous time, and remembered her bravery during the Wraith Invasion. He was not aware that she had been away - since regaining his memories with the assistance of the God of the Sun, he had been busy with his duties to the herd - not all of whom were known to him. It was because of this fact that he nearly passed her by, thinking that she was simply returning home from a patrol, or just a stroll, rather than returning full stop.

Gaucho's dark hooves touched down upon the sands easily, with an uncanny grace for a creature of his size. "Meg." He called out to her, striding forwards as his large wings tucked easily against his flanks. "You not at herd meeting." He observed, his voice deep but not necessarily stern. Many had missed the meeting, although given the events on the Island, he was not terribly surprised.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
- - - where once I walked - by Megaera - 10-29-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Gaucho - 11-04-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Megaera - 11-10-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Gaucho - 11-10-2014, 01:14 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Megaera - 11-12-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Gaucho - 11-16-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Megaera - 11-24-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Gaucho - 11-24-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Megaera - 12-02-2014, 06:48 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Gaucho - 12-03-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Megaera - 12-08-2014, 11:27 PM