the Rift

Kill Sorrow With Me

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Getting back into the routine of the Edge meant visiting the Threshold once more. She liked coming here, liked offering the opportunity of a home. Liked seeing the fresh faces discovering Helovia for the first time. She remembered her own entrance here with such fondness, remembered the conversation with Blitzen, Dust and – of course – Kahlua. Someone had taken the time to offer her a chance and a home that had turned into a family so it only seemed right to try and do the same. Pass it on and maybe add a little security to someone’s life.

What she wasn’t expecting, however, entering the threshold under the moon to spot a figure that triggered a memory in her mind. They were not immediate familiar, this colt had grown considerably since she had last seen him but still… it could be him, right? Alysanne had been planning on wandering aimlessly until the dawn came and brought new faces but now she altered her plan.

Hemlock flew on silent wings through the bare trees, disturbing small tuffs of snow on purpose so that they would flutter down to Aly as she passed beneath. But she ignored this favourite game of theirs for now as she could see in the bright moonlight the lines of the ribs protruding from this colt’s sides. Her stomach twisted and worry settled in like a heavy pit. There had been concern upon learning he was gone but it seemed his reappearance would not cause it to disappear quite so easily.

“Levex?” Though she was certain that she recognized the colt, she sought confirmation with that question as well as the disbelief that touched her tone. Hadn’t she just been talking to his twin upon her own return about how he had been missing? That was back when there were golden and orange leaves on the trees, when there was still warmth in the air.

The painted pegasus paused near him, having approached from his left side, and did not rush forward to fuss like she was itching to do. Best to be cautious. A soft voice broke the silence of the Frostfall night again, her concern giving way to a small smile as she explained how she knew his name. “You probably don’t remember me, I was there when you were born. I’m Alysanne and I’m a friend of your mother.”

everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-04-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Alysanne - 11-05-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-05-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-06-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-10-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Aeolus - 11-10-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-10-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Aeolus - 11-10-2014, 11:08 PM