the Rift

[OPEN] Seeing Red Again

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
This was it, the end. Death was not welcomed as it wrapped it's cold fingers around his legs drawing him closer. Life was so cruel, so vicious. The beast knew he would not be welcomed to a nice place, but dragged to the fiery depths of hell. A cloak of black was now draping across his sunny eyes. Blind or not he knew. With all of his fighting skill and size, it was useless. Had all of his life been worth nothing? No. No he had two beautiful foals he had met, and one he had not. They would live when he died. They would thrive, would stand tall together and fight all evil. Evil like himself.

He hardly even noticed the bites and scratches as the half blind mare yelled at him. Of course she was angry, of course she wanted him to be tortured for all eternity. He did not blame her at all, maybe one day she would accept his remorse for the pointless attack. There was not triumph as teeth slammed down on the black panther. Damn their stupid mom! Now everyone would know and they would be at risk. A risk he would not be able to protect them from while dead. Pain flared over every inch of his body as teeth and claws dug in drawing scarlet from his hide. And there was that speckled bird again trying to save his worthless life. His voice was cracked and ragged as he screeched at her, trying to save her innocent soul from his fate. "Run bird! Fly away! It is done, I will die here! GO!" 'Gods let her get away before they turn on her.'

As the tiger's teeth smashed down on his shoulder. It's weight drug him down. Slamming to the ground air rushed in a mighty huff from his lungs. Who would deal the final blow? Who would be the one to live with his death as he had lived with many souls bound around his neck. The rope tightened drawing forth a ragged breath as the cat's toxin took hold. He could see his children, the two he had met anyway, standing mere inches away crying for the others to stop. 'Hush little ones, I will always be with you.' His breathing picked up harsh ragged guttering before they stopped. His massive frame twitched a few time, then lay still. Both sunny eyes blind now.
---------------------------------------

Zunden had not wanted to visit their mother like Adelric had so she had turned back half way to the floating island. Excitement pounded through her veins as she trotted happily back to meet with her father. The man she had just met, but loved dearly. As she neared the frozen arch the sound of fighting filled her ears. The young stormy grey filly had never heard such a ruckus before, but a voice whispered to her. 'Run! Run away! quick before they catch you!' Shoving all of her instincts away the girl ran towards the battle.

"Devil's Tongue" 'Horrific Thoughts'
Words: 501
Notes: Krieger died from blood lose once he accepted he was died the adreniline left him and he died. Zunden isn't there yet, please take whatever you would like from him. You can stay and talk to Zunden or not it's up to you =] Thank you all so much for helping me kill him in a way I know he would have wanted.

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
Seeing Red Again - by Krieger - 09-06-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Seeing Red Again - by Rei - 09-06-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: Seeing Red Again - by Thranduil - 09-07-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Seeing Red Again - by Oxy - 09-08-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Seeing Red Again - by Elsa - 09-10-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Seeing Red Again - by Krieger - 09-18-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Seeing Red Again - by Saffron - 09-22-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Seeing Red Again - by Oxy - 09-24-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: Seeing Red Again - by Elsa - 09-25-2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Seeing Red Again - by Kiara - 09-27-2014, 04:28 PM
RE: Seeing Red Again - by Krieger - 10-07-2014, 01:44 AM