the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show Me, I'll Teach You

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
The sound of a familiar voice caused me to jump, startled by the sudden sound in the otherwise silent desert. I knew the voice well, having been the first to ever welcome me into Helovia and become my closest...acquaintance? It was only natural for me to calm down by the recognition of his tone. How the hell did he find me so quietly? Perhaps it had been his wings, granting him the silence of the wind while his hooves gave the earth a rest from their drumming. While my gaze settled on the speckled stallion, the uneasy feeling was calmed but not vanquished. As Bucephalus began to walk down the dune, a sigh of relief was chased out of my lips and followed by a smile. "Hello Bucephalus, you startled me."
Although his words were friendly and polite, there was a lack of welcoming to them. It had been a while since our previous talk, but I distinctly remembered the warmth in his tone that had been there before. Had I upset him somehow? I couldn't imagine that was the case. The last time he had been upset, a rush of emotions came out like a domino effect. The stallion himself was the first domino, that -at the time- had required me to stop him from falling. Perhaps this was his own way of keeping that domino from falling..."No reason in particular, I simply felt the need too. Like the moon was asking me to follow her...And it seems she led me to you." A friendly smile, an attempt to break this awkward ice once more, was offered to the stallion.
Scarlet eyes fell to his assortment of bags, crown tipping to the side while my forlock fell across my muzzle. That was new...I assumed that it had something to do with his position as a crafter. From my understanding, Gaucho was keeping them busy with a great task. "Interesting..." I muttered before lifting my gaze to match his, locking garnet orbs with gold. A single ear flipped back, remembering our last conversation. He was going to make me ask about it, wasn't he? I shouldn't be surprised, I had such treatment coming after essentially avoiding him as of late. Awkwardly, my throat cleared in attempt to swallow my nerves.
"Well... I believe you owe me a moonlit tour of the desert." Wait, what? Why did my words come out like that? That tone was a little too friendly than I meant it to come off, I hadn't used that husky tone in ages. And why did I put so much emphasis on 'you'? Thank the heavens for a black coat, for underneath my cheeks flushed as red as the orbs that blessed me with sight. 'Don't notice, don't notice...Ignore that...' I pleaded in my mind, flicking my tail as nonchalantly as I possibly could while I waited for his response, up until the ends got caught up around my ankle. Let me just...Kick that away...
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-17-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-17-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-19-2014, 09:56 PM