the Rift

[OPEN] pink rose velvet suede

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Surprisingly, Rostislav did not mean 'rendezvous' as in sex. How unlike him! Didn't you know he was being a gentleman for once? You give the poor boy no credit. But of course, nobody but him knows that, and the silly stallion didn't even think that his comment could have more than one meaning. Pity him, why don't you?

I'm only a little surprised when Dröm asks me to leave them in peace. I stare for a moment, the expression on my face questioning. Does she really want to be left alone with this guy? He's all.. weird and pushy and grouchy. But, I'm feeling quite relaxed and casual, and if they want me to leave then I shall. I've already made up my mind to go with a slight shrug (twitch?) of my shoulders in response. The words are on my lips, but Panzram speaks first. It's clear he's biting back harsh words, but he does a good job of making his response fairly polite. He stands protectively next to Dröm, as if she is some object of his. I think that the Falls mare may not know what's going on here, but she wants me gone and I respect that. I don't feel like having a cock fight here, and I don't have the energy for it. I make a mental note that if the strange-horned unicorn does anything against her will, I'll have to go give him the ol' one-two. You know.. horse boxing.. Haven't you heard of that? He makes a slight toward me, intimating that somehow equines are better than unicorns? But it doesn't make sense, because he's a unicorn too.... It's too much for me to handle at the moment, and I dismiss it, not bothering to waste brainpower on word choice. "Very well then. G'day comrades. I turn and leave the cave, picking up a trot as I enter into the open. I have no desire to listen to whatever they may be up to next.

WC: 332
comment: Rosti out!

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 09-07-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 09-29-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 09-29-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 09-29-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 10-26-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 10-06-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 10-07-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 11-10-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 11-18-2014, 12:56 AM