the Rift

Spice • Sage • Tracker&Tables

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Frostfall, year five.

We Found Wonderland - Ventures into the Threshold, meets Bucephalus and Jahzara.

What Could Have Been - First time in the heated Heart Caves. She meets a colt named Rhoa, and decided she likes him.

What's an It? - Follows Rhoa to the Dragons Throat territory. Meets Gaucho the Wildfire, and is accepted into Dragons Throat.

Are We Out of The Woods Yet? - Travels through the Threshold and to the farthest end, the Frostbreath Steppe. She meets her first unicorn, Erebos.

Murder in Helovia 4 - From the Frostbreath Steppe, she finds the Frozen Arch, tending to the wounds of the dead, she weeps inside at the fall of the pair alone.

Birdsong, year 5

What's an Orphan To Do? - Returns to the Dragons Throat, finds Cerin in between two rocks by the shore, and wishes to protect this new friend.

Enter the Bard - Returns to the Threshold to find a new friend, Kvothe.

Let's Dream About Our Valiant Defeat - Ventures form the Threshold to find the Deep Forest to find Resplendence. A beautiful crimson-stained mare. Only to offer her help of kind words.

Paradise Vally [Throat-Island thread] - Spice goes back to the Dragons Throat, to find she has missed a party, and finds she does not like them all that much. Tries to catch the Sun God's attention...

I CAN'T HEAR YOU - Spice finds the Deep Forest, a coincidence that her patrol was assigned there. She meets up with The Wildfire and Oberon.

I Thought We Had a Deal? - Finds the Endless Blue, and Rhoa. Loves it there a lot.

The Best People in Life are Free - Finds Heavenly Fields, though is encountered by an upset Satanic Silk.

You have one Too! - Meets Aylet and Mauja in the Thistle Meadow, covered in purple fluffs and with an injured ankle. Ugh, she is not feeling it.

HIS VALIANT RETURN - Finds Caela Insula floating island. A turtle sits beneath; she receives a vial of purple blood that hangs around her neck.

New friends, Old fears - Spice finds the Endless Blue once again, also to find Apollo, with his companion Zola. Curious...

On the Cusp - When Spice walks on foot back to the Threshold to find Cirrus. Ampere joins them and they bring Cirrus to the Throat.

Hop, Skip, Jump, FAIL... - meets Aeolus in the Heavenly Fields, and tries to teach him how to fly.

Fire Consumes All - Meets Alija and Megaera and Hector in the Heart Caves on the great fire retrieving quest!

For I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. - Finds Talion in the dark of the night, tired from a long day's journey, she takes up an offer from the Czarina herself to rest for a day's time in her Hidden Falls kingdom.

Rome - Ghost, Ink, Talion Hidden Falls.

Tallsun, year five.

The Dreamkeeper - Meets Cheska in the Thistle Meadow. Comes off a little scared from when she crash-landed there last, in a dark storm.

Have a Drink on Me - Find new friends Isara, Hertz, Zero, and Aakesh in the Dragons Throat. Also finds an old friend, Rhoa.

All Roads Lead to Rome - Herd Meeting in the Throat.

Egg = Friend [Hatching!] - Discovers a new cave, one of the many in the Heart Caves. Falling asleep in her own misery, she wakes up to find a white and speckled egg. (Wayne)

"Shipping" - Intro - Teams up with Aeolus in the Thistle Meadow by the Earth Gods request.

Let's have some dam fun - Goes to Endless Blue with Aeo to get two buckets of water. End up trying to catch fish instead, but finishes the task.

Out with the old... - Follows Aeo to the Ancient Rotunda, helping him successfully drag a large stick back to the boat.

Let's Do This - Finds the Ancient Rotunda again, standing under the rainbow dome, the full moon is cast upon her skin. Who will she meet here?

Orangemoon, year five

Aye, Someone Here? - Lays down to rest in the Falls and gets stumbled over by a surprisingly, polite stallion by the name of [/b]Tilney[/b]. They talk for a short while until parting.

Clockwork. - Goes out for a patrol in the [/i]Secret Grove[/i] alone, finding none of her partners.

it's 4:03 and I can't sleep - Finds a boy alone, it's like a one-sided conversation.

You take me to nirvana - Alone on an outcropping facing the sea, acrobatics in the air is a good thing to do to pass the time, right?

Um, I'd like to help! - Falling asleep on the sand in her home is one of your favorite things to do too? I didn't know that!

] - A herd meeting takes place, and Spice talks to Ivezho, Rhoa's brother, for a short time.

A new beginning - Spice meets a quiet girl in the Threshold while wandering the lands. She seemed pretty shy.

Frostfall, year six

Homeward Bound - Finds the Throat again after a long way away. Get's scolded for not sticking with family by Ampere.

3's a Crowd - A very short, very quick reunion with none other than, Rhoa!

- - -

Silver Lining - Finds a mysterious boy named Caleb in a snow-covered meadow. Interesting...

Golden Throne - Spice talks for a short while with a unicorn named Roux, as well as admiring his companion.

Time Rolls On - Reunion with Aeolus in the Deep Forest.

Love Thy Neighbor - Heading back to the Throat she meets new member, Nasreen.

More will be added at is comes.
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Spice • Sage • Tracker&Tables - by Spice - 11-21-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Spice • Sage • Tracker&Tables - by Spice - 11-21-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Spice • Sage • Tracker&Tables - by Spice - 11-24-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Spice • Sage • Tracker&Tables - by Spice - 12-20-2014, 09:26 AM
RE: Spice • Sage • Tracker&Tables - by Spice - 12-31-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: Spice • Sage • Tracker&Tables - by Spice - 01-03-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Spice • Sage • Tracker&Tables - by Spice - 01-17-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Spice • Sage • Tracker&Tables - by Spice - 01-23-2015, 06:48 AM
RE: Spice • Sage • Tracker&Tables - by Spice - 02-07-2015, 07:54 AM