the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show Me, I'll Teach You

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
As the stallion beside me began to speak, I let my gaze leave the brute to peer at the desert scene before us. A single ear flicked towards him to better hear his words, but otherwise I was shifting my gaze with narrowed optics to try and pinpoint everything he described. It was like he was painting the imagery before me, bringing the very creatures out from the shadows with his introductions and revealing a world that I had never really taken the time to notice before. When I could feel his gaze settling on me, my crown turned to face him. Auds loosely flicked back, only mildly insulted at his words before giving a snort at him. "I've never looked for such things before, I come from a very different environment. Besides," I paused, a corner of my lips pulling into a smirk while I looked up at him. "I know that I am not looking at nothing."

Looking back to the desert, I focused on the Fennec fox kits that had begun to play within our plain sight. Out of the corner of my eyes, I watched him lay down into the sand, something that I had not expected at all from the winged brute. I smiled at his first question, but my eyes widened ever so slightly with his next suggestive question. 'Oh? Are you still interested in that game?' A brow raised, smirking at his grin. 'You are one to watch my back with...' I thought to myself, reminding myself to keep my guard up around Bucephalus. Even when he was so relaxed in the sands next to me, he was too dangerous to put any sort of trust into. All stallions were...But, there was no use in keeping myself from having any fun, right? In the back of my mind, darker images and memories played while I flicked my tail against him playfully. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" My tone teased back, catching on to his word play. The ice I walked on was quickly becoming thinner and thinner, thank the heavens I knew how to swim.

Suddenly, the night began to catch up to me now that we had stood still for some time. I turned my head away from him, hiding a yawn behind the length of my mane so as not to be rude. It had been a busy, exciting evening and while the rest of the desert may have been just waking up, I was quickly becoming tired. Shaking my head, I looked back over my shoulder towards where the rest of the herd usually lingered. How far had I traveled from them? Slightly awkwardly, I glanced back down at Bucephalus, growing increasingly anxious to return to the herd for a night's rest. He looked as comfortable as could be though, and while I was exhausted, I was torn. I did not want to walk away from him, nor did I want to ask him to come with me. What if I stayed? No, no...I couldn't stay, that was a boundary that I refused to cross right now...Reluctantly, I turned to face the direction of the herd, sighing quietly. "It's getting quite late, I should get some rest." With a soft smile, I looked back to the stallion, wondering if he would follow or stay.

"If you wish to stay, then I bid you goodnight. Otherwise, I would not mind the company back."

OOC: My last post!
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-17-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-17-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-19-2014, 09:56 PM