the Rift

[PRIVATE] Winter Wonderland My Ass (Rostislav)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

White December
and i go back to december all the time

The sound of his hoofsteps alerted her before the sight of him, and her crown moved to look at him just before he spoke. He was standing squarely, chest puffed most likely in an attempt to make himself look bigger. The sight almost made her smile. He also had strange horns upon his head, another thing she had yet to see in this land. First wings, now horns, what other mutated horse hybrids would she find here? She turned herself around gracefully, eyes of steel looking him up and down before she responded calmly"Yes I know, I live here after all. I presume you're a guard of here? No need to get yourself ruffled about me, I never bother anyone." She turned away to glance at the water, taking this moment to mumble,"Everyone seems to bother me."

She soon moved her gaze to the sky, mentally glaring at the Earth God for doing exactly the opposite of what she asked. Suddenly, her nose was assaulted by a stray clump of snow, which had dropped from a nearby branch, having broken against the weight. She tossed her head, taking a step or two back, where her hind hoof slipped at the waters edge and crashed into the water. A spike of cold surged her body, causing her eyes to widen and her nostrils to flare in surprise. Trying to recover from her moment of true discomposure, she shook the hind leg and brought her maw to the feathers, gently running her teeth against them in an attempt to dry herself, before setting the large limb down and looking at the stallion calmly, as if nothing had happened.

She would remember to not get openly angry with the Earth God again. Stepping forward a little, she spoke again,"White December. Midas brought me here. Are you a different kind of horse species like him? It's not like you'd put those horns on your head on purpose, right?" She was never one to be afraid to ask straightforward questions, and she had no intention of offending, it's just how she was, straight to the point and unfiltered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winter Wonderland My Ass (Rostislav) - by December - 11-24-2014, 11:59 PM