the Rift

keep your eyes open [Open]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona
L E A N D E R
After all you fell in love with death

Resting on the breeze, the bronzed form glided into view. Being in the sky was soothing. It was hard for anything to bother him when looking down at the land from such heights. Thoughts of Faelene were still lingering at the back of his mind, but he'd relinquished himself to the fact that they would probably always be there. One day, he would either have to decide to love her aimlessly, or force himself to move on. But not today. For now, he would let himself drift over the sands of the Throat and think about what might be.

Gold eyes glimpsed an ochre form, glinting in the afternoon sun. Flying closer to the earth, he watched the girl spread her wings. She was a pretty, feminine thing. Pools widened as the mare spoke to herself, it seemed. Leander's umber wings shifted, letting him drop to the ground heavily. Hooves met dry soil with more noise than he would have liked, but being quiet wasn't easy for the draft. "Hello miss." He greeted, dipping his tawny crown respectfully. "I'm Leander. I couldn't help overhearing you." A soft smile fell on his lips, though his face seemed to hold a persistent sadness since his meeting with Faelene. He studied the bay, intrigued by her bi-colored eyes. He had met a few others with the trait, and it always sparked his interest. He had to look down at her, of course, dainty little thing she was. Judging by her scent, she was likely a member of the Throat already. "I would be glad to keep you company for a while. I know a thing or two about loneliness myself." Friendly chords offered from his grinning maw. It was amazing how well he could mask the sorrow and frustration. But his problems would do this girl no good. The stallion expected no sympathy. The foolish heart within his chest was his own to account for.

Messages In This Thread
keep your eyes open [Open] - by Melissa - 09-28-2012, 12:16 AM
RE: keep your eyes open [Open] - by Leander - 09-28-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: keep your eyes open [Open] - by Melissa - 09-29-2012, 12:42 PM
RE: keep your eyes open [Open] - by Leander - 09-30-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: keep your eyes open [Open] - by Melissa - 10-03-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: keep your eyes open [Open] - by Melissa - 10-26-2012, 06:54 AM