the Rift

Looking for some stuffs to do with my charrie.

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

I'm looking for some small and some large plots to do with my Malificent.

Mal's personality hasn't developed yet, she's 5 years old and hasn't had much interaction with herds or many charries at all. She's traveled alone for many years (in lots of forests and strange lands.)
So I'm looking for plots to make her have a specific personality.

I'm not sure what I'm aiming for in personality. I'd say a medium between nice and a ruthless killer type. So more of a 'hey I'll talk to you, but I ain't taking no shit' kind of thing.

Someone needs to take her under their 'wing' and teach her the ways of Helovia, perhaps use her for a certain position in a herd or an outcast group.
At the moment she is in the Threshold, speaking with Cheveyo and Ophelia. She may follow one or the other home, but only for a tour at the moment til I figure something out with her.

If anyone would like to throw their charrie Mal's way and create something unforgettable of her, let me know. :)

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for some stuffs to do with my charrie. - by Malificent - 11-28-2014, 06:49 PM