the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Home [Throat]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

It feels good to be out flying, stretching my wings and relaxing. Or, I should say relaxing as much as possible considering I've left Ryuu in the Throat. As time has gone by I've become more comfortable there and Cera has constantly reassured me that nothing will happen to my son while he is there. Someone will always be looking out for him. Cera also points out that Ryuu is growing and has to learn to be on his own from time to time. As much as I don't like to admit it I know that my brother is right. Knowing that he is right, though, does not make me frown any less when he tells me. I guess I'm just not ready for him to grow up just yet.

The wind whistles in my ears as I fly, but over the sound of it I can hear the ocean and I remember the last time I was here was when I found Ryuu. How appropriate to be thinking about him and end up on the beach. I tilt my wings down, angling myself toward the sand and as I get closer I stretch out my forelegs. The sand is deep and offers a good bit of cushion that keeps the jarring that accompanies landing minimal. Somewhere ahead of my I can hear the soft whisper of voices, and it piques my interest enough that I begin walking in that direction and that's when I see you gawking at Gaucho. I smile to myself because I think I had the same reaction when I met him for the first time. Gow-Gow is certainly one that commands a certain amount of respect even without verbally demanding it. And he conveys a very strong feeling of safety and I think that is probably the main reason that I've stayed in the Throat for as long as I have.

I continue walking toward you and my Sultan, a smile on lips as I approach. "Hello, Gaucho." I am tempted to touch my muzzle to Gaucho's shoulder by I refrain and, instead, look to Mara. "And Mara. You're looking as beautiful as ever." And then I turn my head to you. "Hello. I'm Ranjiri, who are you?"

"."

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 11-30-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-01-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-01-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-03-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-16-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 01-05-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-03-2014, 02:57 PM