the Rift

If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open}

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali
I did not expect the tall stallion to ask about my home in the Foothills, especially since I had really made no move to offer him a home there. If he wanted to come with Tallis and me then there was no way that I would deny him a place to call home. The herd was ever growing and ever changing, especially since Paladin and his mate had taken over as the leaders. I knew of the fuss that had taken place shortly after and I thought it foolish, but I'm only a child. Why would any of them listen to me?

"The Foothills is very peaceful." I said to the stallion. Even after that one buckskin had raised hell at the herd meeting it was still a peaceful place. "The Sun God burned our fields in his rage, but the grass is growing back thicker than it had before thanks to the God of the Earth. There's a waterfall that feeds a small lake where the water is clear and crisp all year long." It really was a beautiful place and I loved it even if I longed to be a part of the World's Edge purely because it was governed by the Moon Goddess, whom I follow.

"Any species is welcome in the Foothills and can advance to any rank as long as the leaders see fit." I did not look to the green mare, for fear that she would be staring daggers at me because the stallion she had met first was asking me about my home instead of hers. Tallis moved on my back, climbed up my neck and peered between my ears at the tall stallion. "I think you would like the Foothills should you decide to call it home."

Messages In This Thread
If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open} - by Baldur - 09-16-2012, 04:22 AM
RE: If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open} - by Aylin - 09-29-2012, 10:05 AM