the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Home [Throat]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gaucho only vaguely understood why he typically received the reaction that he did from others. He was big, yes. His body was covered with bright symbols, yes. His wings burned with magical fire, and his antlers were covered in strange glowing symbols, okay sure. And alright, there was a snake who seemed to be fond of him who had taken up residence in his antlers. Was all of that really so frightening ? As he thought about this, the bone that pierced his dark muzzle danced slightly. In his antlers, Mara hissed with reptilian laughter. Yesssss. You are sssssscary she mentally projected, rubbing her steel-coloured head against his blocky one.

"I Gaucho the Wildfire. Sultan of Dragon's Throat." He offered, not usually using his full title. But why not?

His gaze turned from the pale coloured stallion to the skies, where a rapidly descending familiar face had appeared. A broad smile parted Gaucho's dark lips upon seeing the no-longer filly. Gaucho could remember the first time they had met, flying in the Throat with an overprotected Midas scowling from the sidelines, not wanting his little girl to be hurt. The Sultan could barely believe how much she had grown - she was no longer the child that he had once played with, but a mare, beautiful in her own right. Although of course, to him she would always be jiji; regardless if she had eaten the dreamcatcher that once belonged in his antlers.

"Jiji" He returned, having no second thoughts about touching her. His large nose reached towards her wither, exhaling a warm breath as he tried to gently brush against her dark fur in greeting. At the sound of her name, Mara peered out once again from the tangle of black mane that she hid herself in. Her scaly lips parted in a smile, as she slithered down Gaucho's neck, winding her tail around his antlers so that she could easily dangle. Her forked tongue extended towards Ranjiri as she hissed in greeting.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 11-30-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-01-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-01-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-03-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-16-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 01-05-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-03-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-05-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-08-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-23-2014, 10:02 PM