the Rift

[OPEN] Why have a ballroom with no balls?

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

Ghost wasn’t alone in the snowy scene for long, but what joined her first was not all what she was expecting.

Slowly her gaze turned to meet the beady eyed one of the bird who had appeared next to her. His icy form reminiscent of the girl she sought and for a moment the prospect of shape shifting came to mind. Her father could do it after all. Though she hadn’t heard that Elsa could perform the same thing. It was only when she noticed the Mason come into her line of sight that she scrapped the idea. The Czarina’s gaze did still wander back to the bird with a curious look as it peeped up at her in what looked like an attempt to capture her attention. Ghost snorted and offered the foul an amused frown before the creature returned to the pale girl who came so loyally at her call.

She seemed reserved. Or at least, that was what Ghost gathered from the master crafter who lowered her head and avoided eye contact. Did she suspect something bad to happen? Or had she done something that might cause her to panic at the prospect of being reprimanded for it? For a moment, the Cadaverous said nothing. Intrigued and feeling slightly mischievous, wondering whether she should drag the mystery of the meeting out a little longer just to watch the Mason squirm under her gaze.

Perhaps that wasn’t the best way to get to know ones subjects.

She paused for a moment as Elsa addressed her formally, gathering her thoughts as she pondered the mare in front of her and wondered how she would break the ice. Ghost herself wasn’t all that good at conversations after all. Yet, a few seconds later, the banshee took a breath and attempted to ease the tension in the air. ”I know we aren't that well acquainted and I would much like the opportunity to get to know you more, if you would give me your time one day.” She began; her soft voice portrayed very little feeling even though she was being sincere. ”Our Lord and patron God sends you a gift. A blessing if ever you have children in the future.” A rather strange gift Ghost had decided earlier, but to bless ones child is almost like blessing ones future in the end.

Feeling a little awkward that she had nothing physical to give the Mason, Ghost turned and tore a loose red feather from her wing and moved to offer it to the mischievous looking bird between two snowy ears. ”Take it as my loyalty to you and my own thanks for your contributions, Mason” she said finally. Whether Elsa would keep it or trash it Ghost had no clue, but it was a token of mutuality and goodwill she hoped the mare would accept.

[ooc; lol I totally struggled on how to give foal stats ICly xD
BUT congratulations! Elsa has won a seasonal prize (foal stats, no magic) from Frostfall. It will be added to your prize records soon. You can take or leave the feather ^^]

@[Elsa]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Why have a ballroom with no balls? - by Ghost - 11-28-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Why have a ballroom with no balls? - by Elsa - 11-30-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: Why have a ballroom with no balls? - by Ghost - 12-04-2014, 01:29 PM