the Rift

[PRIVATE] I see fire

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
So... on this wonderful Frostfall day, she may or may not being going to a meeting that actually exists. She believed what Oxy said, but, then again... there was that little part of her that wondered if she was walking into some weird distorted joke he was going to play. Nevertheless, she would go. Wings spread, she wasn't about to walk if Oxy decided to show up. Walking was so disgusting right now, even if it was snow, it was not fun to trudge through it all the time.

So the ground quickly was eaten up underneath her. The time significantly cut but taking to the sky. Most of the trip was over the edges of the Threshold, and she almost considered going there instead of to this "meeting" but decided still that she had to go. She couldn't betray Oxy like that, even if it was just a meeting. So, when she saw a rectangular thing of grass cut out of the snow, and a just as odd looking pegasus, Elsa angled downward.

Coming near the rectangle, she forced her feet down into the snow a few feet from the perimeter. It billowed up around her, some landing on her back and covering her in a thin layer of white fluff. Stepping into the circle, she eyed the other. She wasn't quite sure what to say to a man that looked more like a caveman than Oxy did. "Uhm, are you that horse I'm supposed to be meeting?" She asked awkwardly. She shuffled a little back to the edge of the snow incase she needed to make a run for it. Edgar, who had been riding between her ears eyed him also. He was usually a background companion, but man, he didn't want to sit out of this painfully awkward greeting.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by Gaucho - 11-16-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: I see fire - by Elsa - 12-08-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: I see fire - by Gaucho - 12-12-2014, 01:31 PM