the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Home [Throat]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Mara peered with interest through Gaucho's forelock as Gull's eyes fixated upon Ranjiri's horn. Although Gaucho did not notice, she certainly was aware of how Gull's gaze wavered, how he chuckled somewhat darkly under his breath, and how he didn't seem ... quite at ease around the two? What was the problem? Gaucho sported a pair of antlers upon his brow, and while not nearly as impressive as Ranjiri's golden spiral, his antlers did glow. That was something after all. Then again, just about everything related to Gaucho was something worth noticing. So what was it? Was it racism? Was it fear? Uncertainty?

Mara hissed with approval at Ranjiri's remark, slithering higher in Gaucho's antlers to have a better view. ssssssomething issss wwwrong Mara mentally projected into Gaucho's mind, alerting the dun to her concerns about Gull. Her bonded simply snorted, his stoic gaze revealing none of their conversation. Gaucho disagreed, but then again he wasn't as finely tuned in to facial movements as was Mara. Such things were far too detailed for his simplistic mind to acknowledge. Gull seemed perfectly fine to him.

"Ranjiri from Throat too." The Sultan offered. Helovia was a large place. Was it strange to just happen to run into someone you knew on the shores? Gaucho wasn't certain, and perhaps the cause of perceived distress from Gull was simply that it seemed he was interrupting something.

"Gaucho come to begin Sun Gods quest ... Why you here?" The first part of his statement was clearly meant for Jiji, as Gull couldn't possibly know about his quest, the Island, or his plans for the Throat. The latter question however seemed to be equally directed towards each of them.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 11-30-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-01-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-01-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-03-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-16-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 01-05-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-03-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-05-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-08-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-23-2014, 10:02 PM