the Rift

[OPEN] make me feel alive

Biru Posts: 33
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 Hands :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Annabelle :: Royal Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Adoptable
Biru
It was an incredibly horrid frost fall. Not only had they managed to stray far from their intended targets, Biru had no purpose anymore. Annabelle constantly insisted that he was meant for something, trying to get him to see that he was worth more than he was crediting himself with. He however, was insistent upon his mood. There had been no contact with another horse in a long while, and most days were spent lazily grazing. Even his muscle mass had declined a little. What once were muscles strung taught across his skin, now seemed to be nothing more than a flabby, useless part of his body.

The deer, however, had thought the winter to be a time of growth. She had grown, almost into her full form. Her elemental markings of dark smoke protruded from the white spots that she was born with. The antlers upon her head too, had lost their furry feel and now stuck out in a rather impressive rack. She even began to talk to him through her mind, which was honestly the craziest thing ever, and most annoying. Although the words were usually blabbered and mixed up, he was usually able to decipher her jokes and words as she spoke them.

"Well good for you." He muttered grumpily, closing his eyes and looking away like an indolent child. The deer, hurt, took a few steps back, running headlong into his chest, hit it with full force. Biru screamed, much like a little girl, and the deer ran off into the brush, laughing loudly into his head. He couldn't help but crack a smile though, he did sound ridiculous through her mind. "Fine, but really, we can't sit around here all the time and pretend like we're having fun. We need to actually do something." His voice was a mix between a whine and persistence. They had no home, so that, above all else, needed to be a top priority. Or make some friends, that would probably be good to considering the only woman he met here he had ended up stabbing. That wasn't exactly the best way to start anything.

@[Romani] [sorry its a little weird, I'm still getting used to him since I haven't written him in a while. ^^]
Smoke & Mirrors
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
make me feel alive - by Biru - 12-11-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Romani - 12-23-2014, 10:27 AM
RE: make me feel alive - by Biru - 12-26-2014, 08:13 PM