[OPEN] Lost On The Sands Of Time

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

The Morningstar's ear twitched, and the cheery greeting drew his gaze towards a speckled pegasus mare. His lips twitch at her words, and he dipped his head. "You can call me Buce, or Bucephalus. It's still too odd to be called the Morningstar yet." He blinked when she kicked, and subtly moved a step or so away from her. She introduces herself as Rei, and Buce snorts lightly. Definitely obsolete." His gaze flickered over her, studying for a moment before she spoke again. And with a very loaded question.

Bucephalus was silent for a bit, mulling it all over before he spoke. "It feels... many things. Startling, delightful, worrisome... But i've been in much more stressful situations." He grinned wryly. "So, you knew who i was. How so? I don't recall meeting you before." It was startling, hearing that many if not most of the Throat knew who he was already. Of course being named Chancellor probably helped to spread his reputation. That trail of thinking made him wonder just what kind of reputation he had.

"Well, let me just say that it is a pleasure to meet you Rei. How long have you been in the Throat?" He asked, rubbing his muzzle against his leg, fighting the urge to sneeze when the wind stirred the fine sand around the oasis. "Have to be longer than the season i've been here." He raised his head and flashed another grin.

Word Count:239 Tags:@[Rei]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Bucephalus - 12-12-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Rei - 12-12-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Bucephalus - 12-13-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Rei - 12-13-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Bucephalus - 12-13-2014, 11:06 PM