the Rift

[OPEN] Lost On The Sands Of Time

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

"You are the talk of the Throat. Just because I tend to talk too much doesn't mean I don't listen." I winked at him and laughed a little at my own expense.

"You have taken Helovia by storm. Have you found time to breathe? Can't become all work and all play you know." I tried to sound serious but a grin took over my features. He didn't look to be a stallion that would be the type to be all seriousness. "I am sure that you will serve us well."

"I have been a part of the herd for around three seasons or so. Most of my time has been spent wandering." It certainly was a strange land that we had all stumbled upon; in it I had seen more wonders than what I had seen during all of my seasons outside of it combined. And oh how it called to wanderers with an irresistible siren's call. So many trekked Helovia's landscape slack jawed and wide eyed.

"The pleasure is on both ends!" It was obvious that my time away from Lytninia had been mounting. I felt myself tense in slight discomfort at the formal tone in my voice. I was out of practice. All play and no work showing I suppose. "What duties does your newfound rank entail? If you ever need some help I'm your girl. I really should be more active within the Throat."

Bucephalus flashed a grin that made me wonder how much of a boost it had given him in his rising ranks. Before I had time to fully process a response my face had already mirrored his in a smile. What charm he had.

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Bucephalus - 12-12-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Rei - 12-12-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Bucephalus - 12-13-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Rei - 12-13-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Bucephalus - 12-13-2014, 11:06 PM