[OPEN] Lost On The Sands Of Time

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

His grin cracked wider. "I play plenty. Only recently i've had to be serious." When he had arrived, in those first few days, there was peace. Now, murders, spies, dangers everywhere. Darkness was coming, in one way or another, and it was now his responsibility to help defend the Throat from whatever may come. It was...daunting. He had told Morrigan when he first arrived, that he trusted no one. But... it was growing harder, impossibly so, to not trust anyone when they treat you like family, when they give you purpose. Purpose. Bucephalus was never one for lacking purpose, so his leaps and bounds up the hierarchy suited him rather well, even if he held reservations about the future.

His ears swiveled towards Rei, listening. Three seasons? "That's quite a bit. A lot can happen in three seasons." Didn't he know it to be truth? Amusement crossed his dished face, and he glanced to the water of the Oasis. "My duties are to deal with the daily goings-on of the herd, make sure everything runs smoothly while Gaucho does his quest and Sohalia works with the Academy." He shrugged lightly. Before Rei came, he had been readying himself(somewhat) to go see from Ampere if anyone had done patrols yet, and if they did, what they had learned... and of course he needed to do his own patrols.

"I will remember that, Rei." His gold gaze turned to her at her offer of help. He most likely wouldn't take her up on it, if he couldn't handle the position well he shouldn't have it. "Do what i did. Wear yourself near ragged and be everywhere. Doing so, you learn quite a few things too as a bonus." He said, wings shifting slightly.

Word Count:292 Tags:@[Rei]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Bucephalus - 12-12-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Rei - 12-12-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Bucephalus - 12-13-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Rei - 12-13-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Lost On The Sands Of Time - by Bucephalus - 12-13-2014, 11:06 PM