the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Home [Throat]

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull
Trouble just grew wings...

You haven’t exactly tried to hide your stares. After all, you’re the kind of guy inclined to wear your heart on your sleeve and the corresponding expression on your face, be it lust or disgust. As for subtlety? You’re about as subtle as a runaway freight train, so it is not surprising when Ranjiri notices your gaze. “My eyes are down here,” she coos, laughing softly. Still, you are caught off guard, and your expression is sheepish as you lower wide blue eyes to meet her own. You offer no apology (in truth, you don’t think to—manners are not your forté either), but you can take a hint. Horn aside, she still is quite a pretty girl, you realize. For the moment, her beauty placates you—something like her couldn’t be all bad, could it?

“Ranjiri from Throat too,” Gaucho explains, diverting your attention from the mare. What is this Throat business? Is it a herd? A place? You can only imagine what that must be like if that’s the case. Privately, you picture several variations of Gaucho and Ramjiri milling about, every one of them sporting this baffling wing and horn combination. Is this normal here? Are there thousands of them hidden away in some secret place? Are they born like this, and do they breed like this? Or are they a band of outcasts, who come from the tragic lineage that you imagined earlier? There are so many unanswered questions, and you still can’t seem to wrap your mind around it! “Gaucho come to begin sun god’s quest…why you here?” the massive stallion asks, and your ears loll to the side in bewilderment. “Sun god?” you repeat weakly, not understanding yet another thing that this creature so foreign speaks of. You forget to answer his question in your confusion, for suddenly, you’ve decided that you have to know: “Are…are there more of you?” you ask haltingly, directing question of your own at both Gaucho and Ranjiri. You mean more horned pegasi, but they have no way of knowing that from such a broad inquiry, and you have no way of knowing that you tread on potentially dangerous grounds. Hopefully Gaucho doesn’t skewer you alive for any perceived threat to his family.

"talk talk talk"

@[Ranjiri]

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 11-30-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-01-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-01-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-03-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-16-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 01-05-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-03-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-05-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-08-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-23-2014, 10:02 PM